Posted: Nov 23 2011, 03:38 PM
Quote Post

Tottian Janitor

Female Human
Creative Genius
Guildless
player: Michi
520 posts

I'm a big believer in the fact that a lot can be said in very few words. In fact, I believe some of the most powerful pieces are the shortest. With 20 well chosen words, you can make more of an impact than you could with 200 sloppily chosen ones.

So... why on earth did I make mirror posting a rule? Stupid Michi.

Today, I've finally corrected this hypocrisy. The rule on mirror posting has been done away with, and replaced with the following:

Move the plot forward.
This is an all-level, quality-over-quantity rp. As such, you may post as much or as little as they want. However, be certain that your post moves the plot forward and gives your rp partner(s) something to reply to. Each post should react to what occurred in the post before them and add something new to the story.

Also, since I'm posting so soon after my last announcement, be sure you read yesterday's announcement as well! The Lotus Hunt plot is finally go, and there is a poll in the general board which needs your input.
PMIntegrity Messenger IMAOLMSN
^
Noah Crestwood
 Posted: Nov 24 2011, 07:18 PM
Quote Post

The Good Doctor

Male Angel
Doctor
Guildless
player: Meg
359 posts

there was a mirror posting rule?

never followed that...>>;;
PMAOLMSN
^
Minna Adair
 Posted: Nov 24 2011, 07:42 PM
Quote Post

Stargazer

Female Revenant
Astronomer
Guildless
player: Silkspinner
281 posts

That's because you're a deviant, Meg.

Also I believe you, me, Lily, and Atrice are all pretty consistent about saying "yeaaaah I typed too much don't bother."
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Kuladrik Nox
 Posted: Nov 25 2011, 03:07 AM
Quote Post

The Black Gryphon

Male Broadwing Gryphon
Archwingleader
Hand of Grace & Silverwing Society
260 posts

It was a conditional rule to begin with. "Mirror posting unless your partner says otherwise." So you're good. x]
^
Sydlet
 Posted: Nov 25 2011, 03:39 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Female Chibi Robot
Administrator
Guildless
player: Sydlet
254 posts

Somehow I more or less never followed this either. XD At least, wasn't really trying to.

I just type what the brain demands.
PMEmail Poster
^
Kuladrik Nox
 Posted: Nov 25 2011, 04:01 AM
Quote Post

The Black Gryphon

Male Broadwing Gryphon
Archwingleader
Hand of Grace & Silverwing Society
260 posts

Yea, I think this way makes more sense for this site. No one ever seems to harp on, "NO YOUR POST ISN'T LONG ENOUGH"
^

Topic Options Closed TopicTOPIC  Start Poll

Skin based on Floral Lullabies by June of Innovation Designs. | Email Admin | Legal

RPG-D Shadowplay Topsites Caution 2.0 redcarpet&&rebellion. NEVERLAND Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites
Roleplay Gateway

Full page: cbox.clockworkrpg.com